Artifacts Adrift (Mining Simulator)

Describe the bug:
Loads really slow, eventually gets disconnected from the Router (yes, my internet provider router). It only happens for this game for the date March 13 2022. It was not like this before this date.

How do you cause this bug?

• Get on the game, start swinging the shovel before everything loads

Screenshots / video of bug:

Which platform: PC

Which input: Keyboard + mouse

Your Crayta username: RoguePixelArts

Game seen in (including “Hub” or “Editor for XYZ”):

How regularly do you see this? : Tried 3 times or more today just to confirm if it is the whole Crayta or just one game

Time + date seen: March 13 2022

Version number (found in Help tab in Settings): 0.e5.40.115857

(PC only) hardware specs (upload dxdiag file if possible - Open and run DxDiag.exe): I cannot upload text files to the forum

Remember!
The more information you provide, the more likely it is that this bug can be fixed quickly! Also, if this was discussed in Discord / Reddit / elsewhere, it might help to include a screenshot of that discussion!

Hey there @RoguePixelArts!

Welcome to the Crayta Forums!

Would it be possible to attempt to connect again? I am unable to reproduce this issue.
I will submit a ticket for our internal team to further investigate what could be happening here.

Hey there @RoguePixelArts just following up, is this issue still occuring for you?

This ticket is still currently open and we still have not had any updates from you. We would like to make sure the issue may have fixed itself.

Let me know if this game is no longer giving you issues :slight_smile: so I may close this ticket out.

Kind regards,