Audio / NPC

Describe the bug:
:point_right: When selecting NPC emotes some have a melody element that may not fit the atmosphere for the scene.
:point_right: Also could we have an idle animation and active (triggered ) animation? I need some loops for redundant busy work NPC’s like to do.
:innocent: Ok we can’t sit- but is there some general-purpose “Sit” for the NPC friends? If not, please consider :pray:

I had posted this in the Feedback channel on discord…
Hey Audio/Characters Folks! would it be a big big ask to have an option to turn off audio that accompanies an emote? ie: Shake It ‘til You Make It’ has own jazzy song- but im kind of happy for 'Leisure Trousers Jazz… Oh and could we have speed settings?
Please and thank you :sunflower:

How do you cause this bug?

• By choosing an emote for NPC that has music included.

Screenshots / video of bug:

https://youtu.be/0yk9RQ4wW8U

Which platform: PC

Which input: keyboard + mouse

Your Crayta username: NyaAlchemi

Game seen in: Uhhhh… my unpublished pirates map.

How regularly do you see this? : Everytime i want to deploy time a pirate and trigger their reaction (emote) when players pass by.

Time + date seen:

Version number (found in Help tab in Settings):

(PC only) hardware specs (upload dxdiag file if possible - Open and run DxDiag.exe): i dont know what this is.

Remember!
The more information you provide, the more likely it is that this bug can be fixed quickly! Also, if this was discussed in Discord / Reddit / elsewhere, it might help to include a screenshot of that discussion!

3 Likes

Hey there @Nya_Alchemi ! :blossom:

Thank you for the great suggestions as well! Thank you for bringing this to the Forum! :slight_smile:
I have gone ahead and opened up a ticket for this issue, our internal team will investigate this issue further.

1 Like