Stadia Name: Vilva#9953
Package Name: Tower Defense with Pathfinding
Package Description: The aim of this package is to provide every system needed to build a Tower Defense game. Features:
- Place Towers in a grid with adjustable size.
- Spawn enemies, that use grid pathfinding to move to the target.
- Towers shoot projectiles, that follow and damage the nearest enemy.
- Range indicator for towers, that only shows if you look at them.
- Selecting different towers to build via inventory.
- Base building which is damaged by enemies.
- HP bars for enemies and base building.
- Wave system: Spawn enemies in waves, configure waves in script parameters.
- Currency system: Building Towers has a cost, killing enemies rewards currency.
- Sounds / Effects + Challenge / XP-Events for building towers and destroying enemies.
Share link: Crayta
- Place the “TDPlayerTemplates” template under your Player template.
- Place the “TDUserTemplates” template under your User template.
- Place the “TDWorldTemplates” in your game world.
How to Play
- Left-Click on an empty grid space to place a tower!
- Towers cost currency, killing enemies rewards currency.
- Look at a tower to view its range.
- Towers shoot projectiles at the nearest enemy.
- Prevent enemies from reaching your base building!
How to use Challenge / XP-Events
Simply add those to your Game settings
- enemy-destroyed, enemy-destroyed-xp
- tower-placed, tower-placed-xp
How to customize
- TDConfig - Most stuff is configured here.
- TDEnemyRobot - If you want different enemies, clone this template and adjust the properties.
- TDTowerShortRange - If you want different towers, clone this template and adjust the properties.
** You might also need to adjust the UI item template: TDTowerItemShortRange
- If you want to change the grid layout, look at “README - Pathfinding”. Then adjust the TDGridManager properties and make sure that the grid size is big enough and there is a valid path.
Credits & special thanks
- Pathfinding based on “Pathfinding” by Adam0_Crayta
- Tower Placement based on “Player Object Spawner” by Cereal
- Health bars based on “NUI - Entity Health Bar” by Nomaki
- Tower range indicator based on “LightRangeIndicator” by Mochi
Questions, feedback or feature requests?
Please ask in Discord - Vilva#5980