Camera Glitches when Invisible Player Template Dies

Describe the bug: If you’ve got an invisible player template controlling an entity attached to the player, when they die the camera jumps around sporadically. This seems to be a new bug introduced since the ragdoll update.

How do you cause this bug?

• Add a mesh to your player template with collision set to Overlap With Player Only
  • Set your player to be invisible
  • Go into preview and somehow trigger the player death (I used the deathCollisionScript on a voxel mesh)

Screenshots / video of bug:
Gif of dying visible vs invisible

Which platform: Stadia

Which input: keyboard + mouse

Your Crayta username: ekelrock

Game seen in (including “Hub” or “Editor for XYZ”): Editor for YATL (unreleased) but I’ve already implemented a workaround using SetMoveOverride

How regularly do you see this? (E.g. 2/3 times - please try 3 times if possible): Every death prior to implementing my workaround

Remember!
The more information you provide, the more likely it is that this bug can be fixed quickly! Also, if this was discussed in Discord / Reddit / elsewhere, it might help to include a screenshot of that discussion!

Hi ekelrock,

Thanks again for submitting a detail bug report!
I’ve submitted a ticket, with the ragdoll issue you’ve encountered, to our internal team for further investigation.