Cannot Log Into Crata Website-First Time User

Describe the bug:
Just came to the site and it asks me if I’d like to log in with Epic. I say yes, then it sends my code to verify myself, I do. An error then pops up saying Account does not exist. And so goes the loop.

How do you cause this bug?

• List the steps
  1. Attempt to login with Epic, new user
    Screenshots / video of bug:
    (Sorry it comes and goes to fast to capture a screenshot

Which platform: PC / Stadia

Which input: Controller / keyboard + mouse

Your Crayta username:

Game seen in (including “Hub” or “Editor for XYZ”):
n/a
How regularly do you see this? (E.g. 2/3 times - please try 3 times if possible):
The past 6 times I’ve tried to log in
Time + date seen:
11/9/2021
Version number (found in Help tab in Settings):
Unknown
(PC only) hardware specs (upload dxdiag file if possible - Open and run DxDiag.exe):

Remember!
The more information you provide, the more likely it is that this bug can be fixed quickly! Also, if this was discussed in Discord / Reddit / elsewhere, it might help to include a screenshot of that discussion!

I’m guessing you’re referring to the companion site Crayta - Create Games ?
If so you’ll need to have launched the game via your chosen platform first, so if you haven’t played on Epic beforehand you’ll need to do so.

Launch game? Im trying to access the dev area to create a game. Is that the same as what you’re referring to?

You create games in the game, the companion site is for browsing games without having the game up, looking at stats for games you’ve published, uploading images for UI/thumbnail, etc.
If you look up Crayta on the Epic launcher you should see two versions, download the non-experimental one and launch it to start creating.

Yeah, thanks anyway Shrathina. Think I’ll try some other engines instead. But I do appreciate your trying to help. Have a good one