I feel I should start by saying congratulations… because this bug definitely wins the prize for being the longest time I’ve spent so far fixing one crash!
It looks as though this crash occurred because a new version of Midi was published that removed all of the assets that used to belong to it. Then later on, a new version of MidiV3 was published that contained some of these assets that used to belong to Midi. I think this is the first time anyone has ever removed an asset from one package and then added it to a new package like this! And it turns out the game didn’t handle this correctly.
I’ve fixed the cause of this crash now, this fix will be released at a later date. Until then you’ll need to just try and avoid doing that again!
I’ve fixed your CraySU! game so you should be able to load back into it now. To fix this I had to revert Midi back to the version it was at before you removed all the assets from it. This is just a temporary fix which is needed while this game is using the version of MidiV3 that it is, because this version of MidiV3 requires that this old version of Midi be present too. This won’t be an issue in future when my code fix is rolled out.