Cybotanica outfits cause players to collide even if you turn off player collision

Describe the bug:
Cybotanica outfits cause players to collide even if you turn off player collision

How do you cause this bug?
Turn off player to player collision
Equip cybotanica outfits
walk into other players and notice collision/lag/skipping

Screenshots / video of bug:

Which platform: PC / Stadia
PC

Which input: Controller / keyboard + mouse
KBM

Your Crayta username:
DryCoast

Game seen in (including “Hub” or “Editor for XYZ”):
Editor Game for jam

How regularly do you see this? (E.g. 2/3 times - please try 3 times if possible):
3/3

Time + date seen:
September 18th 2022

Version number (found in Help tab in Settings):
0.g3.9.128732

(PC only) hardware specs (upload dxdiag file if possible - Open and run DxDiag.exe):

Remember!
The more information you provide, the more likely it is that this bug can be fixed quickly! Also, if this was discussed in Discord / Reddit / elsewhere, it might help to include a screenshot of that discussion!

1 Like

Hey @Dry_Coast,

I’ve tried this on an internal build and been unable to reproduce it. Can you confirm if it affects any particular Cybotanica outfits or was it all of them? It is possible it’s already been addressed, but I’d like to make sure I’m testing the correct outfits.

Tried to post the video here but it was too large. Put it on the discord and pinged you.

Hey @Dry_Coast ,

I checked Discord but can’t see any mentions from you in my inbox. Did you definitely @QA-Nat#8711?

Hey there @QA_NFraser

The video is uploaded to Discord, they tagged me on there. (QA_Kathel) was posted Yesterday at approx 10:47 am in the “Crayta -feedback” thread.

Oh sorry about that! I used “QA” to find you by mistake.

Maybe this link works

Hi @Dry_Coast,

Thanks! I’ve tried this using a couple of the Cybotanica outfits including the one in the video in a more recent internal build and cannot reproduce the issue, so could you update us if this still occurs when the next game update goes out? Cheers!

1 Like