A gun that fires projectiles that can be used with the Target Practice template.
Try it in Fireworks Frenzy
- Install the Flare Gun package.
- Swap out the default “TargetShooter” on the User template for the “TargetShooter (Flare Gun)”. See image below.
- Optional: Delete the other TargetShooter template and gunScript so you don’t get confused later.
- This was specifically built to be used with the Target Practice template but it might work in other cases as well (probably with a bit of extra work).
- You can change out the gun mesh and the projectile template on the TargetShooter.
- Find me (ekelrock) on the Crayta Discord if you have questions.