GlassOfDuty - First Release

Hi all,

Today my friend and I published our first game on Crayta.

GlassOfDuty is just a really funny survival game with a not so much original name. There are tons of shooter games, but how many of them will let you break the floor under your friends’ feet making them fall and die before realizing it? In our game you could try to kill your opponents in a traditional way but watch your steps, or you could drop down in a blink of an eye.

We are not game developers, and this is just the first version of the game. If you want to submit your feedback, or you just want to let us know you like (or hate) this game, contact us here or on Discord (Allin18#9705).

Have fun,

Allin18 & Zoriabif.

4 Likes

Played this with some folks in the studio, was good fun! I like the floor tiles changing colour to indicate damage, a nice touch!

1 Like

Really enjoyed this one. My feedback would be that it felt easier to try and shoot the enemies directly rather than breaking the floor under them, perhaps the guns should do a little less damage to other players, so it becomes a better tactic to break the floor?

1 Like

I’m happy you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

Thank you for your feedback. I’d already thought about this, I’m not sure if it’s better to completely remove damage to enemies or just decrease it, but it’s definitely a good point.