I am excited to announce the release of a new package that allows developers to easily implement a customizable and functional Wall System in their projects.
With Gloo Wall, developers can easily create a temporary wall that can be used to block shots, protect characters from enemy fire, or create cover in any type of game or application.
The Gloo Wall has a health system, so other players can destroy it if they wish.
The Gloo Wall can be deployed quickly and is highly customizable, making it a versatile and powerful tool for developers.
Some of the key features of Gloo Wall include:
Easy to use: Without writting a single line of code, developers can easily implement a Gloo Wall in their projects.
Customizable: Developers can customize the appearance, behavior, and properties of the Gloo Wall to fit their specific needs.
Flexible: The Gloo Wall can be used in a variety of settings, from fast-paced action games to strategic simulations and more.
I am confident that Gloo Wall will be a valuable addition to any developer’s toolkit, and we look forward to seeing the creative and innovative ways that it will be used.
Setup Guide : Wall Building System - Tutorial - YouTube
Attach “GlooWallBuilder_Player” to the player entity.
Assign Appropriate Values.
- Preview Block : Attach a transparent wall to show players where the wall is going to be placed.
- SpawnBlock : the Actual wall which will be placed in the game.
- MaxSpawnDistance : The maximum distance Player can Spawn the Wall into
- MinSpawnDistance : The minimum distance Player can Spawn the Wall into
- isinfinte : mark it true if you want a infinite ammunition of Walls
mark it false if you want a finite no of ammunition of Walls.
- PreviewBlock_Offset : the Z axis offset of the wall to customize the position of the wall
- PlaceSFX : the sound SFX played when the Wall is spawned.
Don’t Forget to drag “Gloowall_PickZone” into your world so that player can pick up and place the walls.
And You’r Good to Go.
Thank you for taking the time to try out my game package. I hope you have enjoyed using it and that it has been beneficial to your gaming experience.
I am always looking for ways to improve and provide the best possible experience for my users. If you have any feedback or suggestions on how I can make my package better, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share them with me.
Thank you again for your support and for choosing my package. I hope you continue to have a great time playing with it.