- Adobe Photoshop CS3 or higher
- Crayta Thumnail.atn (We will need this later.)
1. Start Photoshop and open/import your cover or support artwork.
2. Go to Window > Actions and load the Actions library.
3. In the Actions window, navigate to Options > Load Actions.
4. Open Crayta Thumbnail.atn
5. In the Actions window select Crayta Thumbnail > Export to Desktop.
6. Click Play Selection.
Your cover artwork will be exported to your desktop (or selected save path).
Always double-check your files file-size, which should not extend 1Mb.
If you have any questions or the action loadout is not working, feel free to message me.