Game Name: Hantverk Village
Game Description: Welcome to Hantverk Village! This famous location is known across the lands as a Crafter’s paradise! Craft away with simple one click crafting - Armour - Weapons - Jewelery - Food - And more. As you start to build your wealth, upgrade and expand the Village!
Special thanks to: Vilva → Music Player, Ekelrock → Text Adventure, SlaterBBurn, and TheDeveloper.
Hantverk Village v 1.3, v1. 4
- Updated UI across the game
- Newcomers start out with Hideworking station unlocked, all other crafting stations now have to be purchased individually before being able to craft at them
- Added Village Leveling
- Actions such as purchasing, upgrading, crafting recipes and more will award experience
- New leaderboard added: Top Village Levels
- Increased max Village level to 75
- Added Village decorations available for purchase:
- Dragon statue (L/R Entrance/Exit)
- Updated properties:
- Introduction to Properties tutorial, and property stimulus
- Purchase prompts now show daily income amounts
- Collection prompts now update in real time with the amount available for collection
- Notifications are sent out upon entering Village of any properties ready for collection
- Updated crafting station upgrade costs
- Updated each tier of the Village Collective with unique changes
- Updated area surrounding the Village with more visuals and places to reach
- Updated Village design
- Updated Village prompts
- Updated Newcomers Introduction
- Updated control scheme for mobile users
- Added Day / Night cycle and additional lighting around the Village
Hantverk Village v 1.5
All properties can now be entered!
- Each property has its own unique layout and interior design - Which upgrades upon purchase!
- You may enter unpurchased properties - But watch out for cobwebs and spiders.
- Each purchased property contains a treasure chest.
Next up is… Treasure Hunting!
- Treasure chests have been hidden around the Village.
- Each chest can be opened once. Afterwards, it will disappear until it respawns again.
- A new item - ‘Lockpick’ - is required to open up a chest. Lockpicks can be crafted at the Forge.
- Chests contain some of the highest-valued items in Hantverk, ever.
- Treasure includes - In order of value: Elder Key, Tin Goblet, Bronze Goblet, Ruby Tiara, Ornamented Bracelet, Amethyst Cuff, Dragonflame Tiara, Gilded Tiara, Box of Treasure, Gilded Box of Treasure.
- Each treasure that’s found will be added to a new leaderboard ‘Top Treasure Hunters’ - Which tracks the consecutive value of all treasures you’ve ever found!
Some UI changes…
- All Crafting Stations, the Auction House, and the Craft Shop have an updated design to improve functionality and ease of use.
- This change includes clear button labels for their respective actions - Craft, Buy, and Sell.
- Crafting stations ‘Craft’ buttons now include the quantity required, in addition to the existing ‘Requirement’ text.
- The Auction House will now display a ‘Sell All’ button in place of the regular ‘Sell’ button if more than one item quantity is available to be sold.
- You may now upgrade all four ‘Dragon’ statues to include a fire breathing effect!
- As you progress and purchase properties, banners will start to appear across the Village.
Village Level Cap Increase
- As many players have maxed out their Village Level, the cap has been increased from 75 → 85!
- Compete against one another to be the first one to reach 85 on the existing ‘Top Village Levels’ leaderboard!
Other changes include…
- All sounds that were previously not played locally are now played locally.
- Changes to the menu / Introduction UI.
- Added an additional prompt upon login for players to read about the latest update.
- Game optimization to improve performance - Including the loading of multiple Villages and lighting, effects, etc. to only be enabled if there is a player nearby.
- Updated Village for Autumn.
- Minor improvements to both the Newcomer Introduction & Introduction to Properties
Hantverk Village v 1.5.1
This is a small update that resolves the issue with offline progression - All properties will continue to accumulate gold while you are offline.
A big shout out to Daigoro who also helped out here with some back-end improvements to the loading of the game.