This package contains a bunch of High School Tiles, optimized for isometric camera (auto-hide walls and roof ) with double visuals:
With a interactable item (attached to a single event) you can control what objects, visual fx, lights , ambient sound and world settings (post-processing included) are switched on /off , creating in this way an easy double dynamic ambient. Fully customizable!
How to use:
Search : “High School Tiles with double Enviroment”
Drag and Drop to your world
Add as many THS_RoomStateChanger as you need for your adventure. Add rooms that will be changed in tthe StateChangerLogics folder :
To add a isometric cam to your player, add this camera settings on ‘Player’ template:
To create aditional tiles:
- Select a tile from templates (simple, double floor, or double large style) and drag and drop to your world
- Click on ‘Break template link’ button
- Create a unique copy of the base voxel template asset and rename it:
So you will be able to create a unique copy of the walls, floor… of that tile
- Select with objects, lights, Fx and post-process effects will be turned ON in mode B (alternative mode switched by the THS_RoomStateChange)
- Select with objects, lights, Fx will be turned OFF in mode B (alternative mode switched by the THS_RoomStateChange)
To do it, just drag and drop the item to the desired box (Objects_ON_Mode_B, FX_OFF_Mode_B…)
Any doubt don’t hesitate to ask me!!