Package Name: (Vilva) Inventory Gun Reload
Reloads every gun in the player inventory. Can be used with events like “On Died” or “On Round Start”.
🛠 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Install the package: (Vilva) Inventory Gun Reload
- Drag the “PlayerInventoryGunReload” template onto your player template
- Call the “ReloadGuns” function from other scripts or with events.
This configuration uses the “Starter: Team Death Match” Blueprint.
- Open the Player template, select the health folder, link the “InventoryGunReloadScript” in the “On Died” event.
- Select the “GameController” entity and link the “InventoryGunReloadScript” in the “On Round Start” event. You can either select “Instances of Template Player” or leave that field empty. In both cases it will call the function on every player.
If you have any questions or feedback, reach out to me (Vilva#5980) in the Crayta Discord