Leaderboard Sync Issue from Companion Site + Display Index "0" issue

Describe the bug:
This bug has 2 components:

• It appears that leaderboards created on the companion site (prior to the update that moved them to the in-game “Game” tab) have lost their Display Rank property. I’d guess that this is because the property used to be called Display Rank but now it’s called Display Index. All of my games with leaderboards now have their Display Index set to 0 and appear in a seemingly random order on the companion site and on the game details Leaderboards tab.
  • Somewhat related, if you change all of the Display Index properties but leave any with the value “0”, the companion site says there are no leaderboards for the game and the game details Leaderboard tab becomes unclickable. The solution is to make sure that either none of the leaderboards have the Display Index set to 0, or that they’re all set to 0.

How do you cause this bug?

• Go to an existing game where the leaderboards were set up on the companion site
  • Notice all of the Display Rank properties are set to 0
  • Change all of the Display Ranks except one to non-zero values
  • Note: I haven’t tested this when setting up a completely new game since the update that moved leaderboard configuration from the companion site to in-game

Screenshots / video of bug:

This was from a game that has 61 working leaderboards

Which platform: Stadia

Which input: keyboard + mouse

Your Crayta username: ekelrock

Game seen in (including “Hub” or “Editor for XYZ”): Drone 2D - but it’s already been resolved by making sure none of the leaderboards have the Display Rank set to zero

How regularly do you see this? (E.g. 2/3 times - please try 3 times if possible): Display Ranks set to zero from all games that had leaderboards created on the companion site.

Time + date seen: 03/25

Hi ekelrock,

Thank you for the detailed bug report. I’m sorry to see you have encountered this leaderboards issue.
I have submitted a ticket to our internal team for additional investigation.