Lost Region -- Can't open storage

Describe the bug:

How do you cause this bug?
I was transferring things to it when it stopped allowing me to put more in it, even though there was more room. Once i closed it, I couldn’t open it again.

I quit the game, returned hours later and it still won’t allow me to open it.

Screenshots / video of bug:

Which platform: PC / Stadia

Which input: Controller / keyboard + mouse

Your Crayta username:

Game seen in (including “Hub” or “Editor for XYZ”):

How regularly do you see this? (E.g. 2/3 times - please try 3 times if possible):

Time + date seen:

Version number (found in Help tab in Settings):

(PC only) hardware specs (upload dxdiag file if possible - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/open-and-run-dxdiag-exe-dad7792c-2ad5-f6cd-5a37-bf92228dfd85):

Remember!
The more information you provide, the more likely it is that this bug can be fixed quickly! Also, if this was discussed in Discord / Reddit / elsewhere, it might help to include a screenshot of that discussion!

Hey there @Tygr_Tat :sunny: Welcome to the Crayta Community :sunny:

I was unable to reproduce the issue on my side. What I have done is generated a ticketed and sent that out to the appropriate person so they can signal the Creator of that game. :slight_smile:

Thanks. It happened to me twice now with two different accounts. Using windows 10 PC.

Could the well have something to do with it? This last time, I visited the well, went right to storage, it let me move a few things and then things went haywire where i couldnt move or remove anything. Once i X’d out of storage, i couldnt access it again.

Thanks for trying and thanks for passing the word along. Much appreciated.

One of the solution is to sell some objects to the shop. After a certain time, the storage is usable again :slight_smile:

Thanks LC. I ended up putting stuff in an unoccupied house’s storage when it first happened, and when i went to retrieve it just now, it doubled and trippled the items contents so you might want to try that first. Somehow it unlocked the other storage chest (mine) and did some doubling and trippling there too… THEN, it all locked again so i can’t access. Hahaha… But i got way more stuff now so I’m not as mad. Lol

1 Like