This has been up for a while now, but couldn’t decide on advertising it, as is a learning curve for me. While may not the perfect solution, is a decent working example to get you going with creating your own menu.
CSS is not my strongest suit, so please feel free to improve/suggest changes.
- calling the menu from hotkey, closing the menu from hotkey (or close button)
- display the menu key on screen
- send information to the UI widget sample
- send information back from the UI widget via buttons press
- a readme file with HOW TO information
Package in community tab
Prompts on screen (keyboard/controller independent)
the actual menu