Describe the bug:
When you merge a voxel mesh to a parent voxel mesh, the children are moved to the new parent. While at first it seems to work and the child positions remain as they were before the merge, they are actually now relative to the new parent, which becomes visible when you start preview or restart the editor.
How do you cause this bug?
- add a voxelmesh at a position other than (0,0,0)
- add an entity as a child to the voxel mesh
- set the relative position to e.g. (100,100,100)
- merge the voxelmesh to terrain
- start preview and notice the entity has moved
Which platform: PC / Stadia: any
Which input: Controller / keyboard + mouse: any
Your Crayta username: Daystiny#1423
Game seen in (including “Hub” or “Editor for XYZ”): any editor session game
Time + date seen: August 14, 2022