This is my opinion.
Here’s a list of things that should be changed:
- Shift the camera a little farther away in the Main Hub, and don’t fix it to the left/right
- Too much music happening in the background while navigating the menu, the music doesn’t match the feel of the game
- Add the ability to change the size of the object selection window while in the basic mode
- More subtypes within meshes to easily distinguish and find things, (according to themes the objects are based on)
- A coming soon page to let users know about future features and prompts that show what new things are going to be added in future updates while in the creator mode
- Normal and decent looking hairstyles while first creating a character. Not too funky.
I know this may sound haughty, but I want this game to improve too, and these suggestions are just what I honestly felt when I played the game.