- Have a computer with 2 or more screens, (found using 2 screens)
- Open a webpage on your none Crayta screen
- Be in Crayta with mouse and keyboard
- Alt tab from the game to give the webpage focus,
- Click back onto Crayta,
- Notice you can move your character but the mouse will move the mouse cursor instead of rotating the character
- Alt tab back to the webpage
- Click on Crayta
- The mouse will now be captured correctly
This may be a dupe of Unable to move: mouse stuck in pointer mode
I just replied to that one!
I can confirm pressing alt will fix the issue, Maybe needs a little prompt to suggest to people this is a mode you are in and not a bug?
Yep, had the same issue in “super doom wall” and was COMPLETELY lost…