Moving things with arrow keys

The ability to move things (and perhaps even rotate them) in the advanced editor using the arrows keys on our keyboard and according to the entered grid snap/rotation degree would be a great feature.

I think this would be a useful QoL feature for Epic Games users doing precise movements as it’s easier and faster than using a mouse.

But also especially useful for Stadia players with a bad connection, because of the following:

• It can be difficult to do precise movements (.05, .10, .25, etc.) with a mouse while the connection is lagging behind.

• I’ve found that often times I’ll move my mouse over once on my grid snap but my connection makes Stadia think I’m trying to move it over 2-3 times.
    • The speed of which I’m able to move things by mouse also varies a lot on Stadia, even with the exact same mouse movement.
  • With a key press, there is no guessing on Stadia’s part how much a mouse has been moved which would (should?) be a lot more accurate.

The only alternative that I can think of at the moment would be to use math and edit the xyz position.