My Space Place Base - space buildings and assets

Stadia/EGS Name: Splogster
Contributors: Just me

Due to the packaging system greying out the ‘Create’ button when attempting to make one package for these assets, I’ve had no alternative than to split the packages into smaller ones. These are all linked packages I’m linking here

[1]
Package Name: Space Base Cafe (Build Jam) - SPG
Package Description: A space base pod area made up of 12 linked voxelmeshes and other assets.

[2]
Package Name: Space Base Cafe Furnishings - SPG
Package Description: A collection of meshes, voxel meshes and linked and linked assets. Any scripts will be auto-added to assets and should run correctly when added to your game. Any issues contact me via the Discord

[3]
Package Name: Space Base Pod - SPG
Package Description: A space base pod area made up of 12 linked voxelmeshes and other assets. Slightly different to the Cafe pod.

[4]
Package Name: Space Base Corridor Pieces - SPG
Package Description: These kitbashed space corridors and corridor ends can be used to link multiple space base pods to make your own unique space station.

Works in conjunction with all the My Space Place Base packages by Splogster.

Share link: Crayta

Installation instructions:
This package is part of a series of packages that make up the one showcase that can be experienced from the link above.
More packages coming soon

Simple to install, after install the items show as templates that can be placed in your game.Showcase

1 Like