Note: The color of this neon trim can be changed on all buildings in a matter of minutes. Please refer to the Team Trim section below.
Stadia/EGS Name: Stadia: Slaying#3222 … Epic Games: Slaying_
Package Name: Neon District - Base Construction Kit
Package Description: The complete Drag and Drop Construction Kit for building your own futuristic Neon District Base.
Share link: This Showcase World is showing off what I have built - And what is possible - With my Build-A-Base creation/Build Jam submission “Neon District - Base Construction Kit”. Crayta
- Install the package “Neon District - Base Construction Kit”.
- Build-A-Base - Slaying and Build-A-Base - Slaying 2 should automatically install with the original “Neon District - Base Construction Kit” package as dependencies. These dependencies all work together as one cohesive package. Crayta “Rotate And Move” and “Door - Multiplayer” should also be automatically installed as a dependency.
- From there, all of the templates are drag and drop.
- Have fun building your Neon District Base.
Drag and Drop: All templates are ready to go. Simply drag and drop them into the game world to start building your own Neon District Base.
Efficient Templating: You can either use the “ALL” templates, for example “Roads - ALL” which includes everything: Roads, dividers, intersections, sidewalks, etc. Or you can use the individual templates if you know what you need.
19 Easily Customizable Buildings: Every Building hierarchy has a similar structure for easy navigation and customization.
- Inside of each building are the same folders as follows:
- Decorations: Some buildings have been decorated using Crayta meshes, such as Balcony railing, ladders, or various random “props” such as Chairs, Desks, Bottles, and so on. Every decoration folder is organized in a way where you can easily delete the “props”, but keep the ladders on the outside of the building, for example.
- Inside: The parent itself is the voxels that make up the inside wall of a building. Included children are usually as follows: Doorway, Floor, lighting, etc. Think of things that are on the inside of the building.
- Outside: The parent itself is the voxels that make up the outside wall of a building. Included children are usually as follows: Roof Trim, Light Bar, etc… Think of things that are on the outside of the building.
- Team Trim: Read more about Team Trim below…
Team Trim: Surrounding each building is a trim of bright neon voxels which can be used to denote certain buildings to certain teams.
- Every building has a folder (or “Parent Locator”) called “Team Trim”
- Inside of the Team Trim folder, you will find a “Team Trim Doorway” and a “Team Trim Roof”. Some taller buildings may also have a “Team Trim Mid” (which wraps around the middle of the building).
- Each building has its own unique Team Trim voxel mesh (eg: Building5_TeamTrim, and so on), meaning that you can change the color of the Team Trim on one Building to Blue, while keeping the original Red Team Trim on another building.
- Simply choose your desired color of “Neon” voxel in the Crayta Editor, and use the "Fill " tool on each Team Trim voxel mesh for every building as you wish.
- The simple “Team Trim” functionality that I have designed for each building is perfect if, let’s say, you want to create a Team-Based futuristic city, where some buildings are lit up Blue, and others are lit up Red.
- However… If you wish to create a game without teams, you can simply recolor all “Team Trim” meshes to the same exact preferred Neon voxel of your choice - Mine’s Red.
Roads & more: Drag and Drop templates for Roads, Road Dividers, Intersections, and Sidewalks.
You can either choose “Roads - ALL (Everything Below)”, or you can choose individual templates, such as “Road (Long)”, “Sidewalk (Short)”, “Divider (Medium)”, and so on.
What else is included…
The "Glass Bridge"
Templated details (combined Crayta meshes)
An example base created using the Neon Destrict - Base Construction Kit Package