Available as: "NUI XP and Levelling"
Adds an adjustable and easy-to-use XP and levelling system for your game. Levels can be set up how you want, and provides a solid framework for building on to make more customised or powerful XP systems for your game.
- XP and level tracking system, which saves and loads player progress between sessions
- XP bar and Level Up UI
- Different themes / skins to suit your game’s style
- Drag the “NUI XP and Levelling” template onto your User
- Add a “LevelConfig” script to the “Level Configs” script folder for each player level you want in your game (some examples are included)
ALTER XP SCRIPT:
Add the “AlterXPScript” to any entity you want to add XP interaction to
Specify which action you want it to activate on (interact, collision, triggerEnter or triggerExit)
Specify how much XP you want this to give
Specify whether it can only be used once (e.g. “Interact with 3 buttons”, you wouldn’t want someone to just interact with the same button three times to unlock it)
The script also contains two generic functions for adding and removing XP for use with custom events
- AddXP( amount ) - Add XP to the User
- RemoveXP( amount ) - Remove XP to the User (must tick “enableXPLoss”)
- SetXP( amount ) - Set the User’s XP to a defined amount