The Pet Duck package allows creators to add a pet duck to the game world.
Add the Duck, and the DuckPhysicsBody, to the game world.
Make sure the onInteract event on the Duck is bound to the following:
- duckPhysicsBody / FollowPlayer / SetOwner
- duck / MatchPosition / Start
- duck / LookAt / SetTarget
Make sure the property for the MatchPosition script on the duck is set to duckPhysicsBody
Depending on the popularity of the Package, I can look at adding:
- Duck stops before it reaches the player
- Duck’s acceleration is editable
- Duck’s maximum speed is editable