Player facing wrong direction (stadia/controller)

Describe the bug:

How do you cause this bug?

• use controller with Stadia
  • use orbit camera
  • move around, rotate camera
  • character always face same direction no matter how camera is turned or which direction it moves

Screenshots / video of bug:

Which platform: Stadia

Which input: Controller

Your Crayta username: strowk

Game seen in (including “Hub” or “Editor for XYZ”): Editor of Neonix

How regularly do you see this? (E.g. 2/3 times - please try 3 times if possible): seen it more than three times, but often after respawn problem goes away

Version number (found in Help tab in Settings): 0.7.639.110013

Also reported that it happened in live game as well - Discord

Hello again str, thanks for another report however I am failing to repro this on my end. Could you send me an example of the lua you are using on the Camera or a share link to a game that it occurs on?

Hi!

Yeah, I tried to reproduce this reliably, but could not. It does happen from time to time with game “Neonix”. It is not yet published properly though… Still in work.
Also I am not sure which of my code to send, there is a lot, and I am not sure which is connected to this problem. I switch some cameras back and forth a lot.

I had it reproduced during feedback friday today. This seems to be not only causing visual problems, but also gameplay issues, because when player always facing same direction, it does not seem to be able to mantle things, when they are facing different direction…

Might be important, that it only happen on Stadia with controller. Never on PC+kb.