Player stops moving sometimes when camera is rotated

Describe the bug:
This happens randomly when camera is rotated with mouse and player is moving (one of wasd is pressed) - suddently player stops and does not move anymore as if key was unpressed.

How do you cause this bug?

• Start running in any direction (more often happens with left,right or back - A, D or S, but I have seen with W as well)
  • Move camera a bit, back and forth in different directions (not sure which exactly)
  • at some point character will stop moving even while you keep pressing one of WASD buttons

Which platform: Stadia

Which input: keyboard + mouse

Your Crayta username: strowk

Game seen in (including “Hub” or “Editor for XYZ”): anywhere, even in Hub

How regularly do you see this? (E.g. 2/3 times - please try 3 times if possible): after some time - always, happens after from 5 to 30 seconds maybe

Time + date seen: 25.12.2021

Version number (found in Help tab in Settings): 0.e3.63.114111

A note why I think this is a bug. In my game Signs of Acryptica, I am using camera position to define where to point the spell. In the previous versions of Crayta, it never affected whether player is moving or not, movement was either detached from camera position or was not considered fast enough (before local on tick resets camera, maybe).
Now this bug causes character to stop moving when user tries to point the spell, which has never happened in the older versions.

I realize that I am using a dirty hack to read mouse movement, but I still consider this a bug, since while user presses the button - character should continue to move if landscape allows this.