Problems with mouse drag and drop functions in widgets

In widgets where you need to use the mouse, clicking the primary button works correctly, but when you want to hold it down (for example to do a drag and drop) if you just click and hold the button down, it seems to trigger button relased and you can’t keep it hold. Doing tests I have realized that this is solved by double clicking… that is, if you double click and the second click you keep it pressed, it works correctly
I imagine it has something to do with the “Gameface upgraded” in the new seasson. maybe it works differently and have a simple solution. I hope you can help me because it affects practically all the games in which I use inventory (which are the majority of Fracaset Games)

How do you cause this bug?

Which platform: PC / Stadia

Which input: the problem only happens with the mouse, with the controller it works correctly

Your Crayta username: vicentek

Game seen in (including “Hub” or “Editor for XYZ”): Ruins of mahoora, planet Gnosys, mechanical hunter.

Time + date seen:

1 Like

Any clue about this? All our games are broken actually…

Hey there @Vicentek & @tumbak7 !

Sorry on the delay in replying to this post!

There is already a ticket in our systems. The internal team is currently working on a fix for this issue. Hang tight the fix should be coming soon.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention- very appreciated! :sun_with_face:

1 Like

thanks to you for the answer. If you need I can give you access to an empty game where I have been doing tests in case it can help reproduce the error. I tried to make a video but it is not very understandable

No worries, the fact you filled out the bug template with a good amount of information - including the “GAMES SEEN IN” - Has already helped us narrow down the issues.

All seems fixed, thanks <3

1 Like