Inspired by Bodiam Castle in England.
- Including a huge gate building with several floors, rooms and battlement. A portcullis drawbridge that can be opened with the lever inside the building.
- 2 types of octagonal towers with several floors, staircase, fireplace and battlement.
- Castle walls with battlement.
- Indoor decorations, wall sconces and braziers with fire and lights (Thanks to SBB Dungeon Ruins and Lighting package)
HOW TO INSTALL
- Go to community tab and search Realistic Medieval Castle Kit and install the package.
- Go back to Library - Packages and drop down the installed package, it will be the last one in the list.
- Scroll down and find the template that you want from the assets list, one of these:
- Castle Tower Big 1
- Castle Tower Big 2
- Castle Tower Small 1
- Castle Tower Small 2
- Medieval Castle Wall
- Medieval Castle Gate Building
- Realistic Medieval Castle (the whole showcase terrain)
- Drag and Drop the template that you have selected into your game
Update 8/7/2022 :
- Redesigned the whole staircases and hugely reduced the amount of entities
- Added doors for each castle tower
- Removed the package dependencies
- Made a new script for a better looping sounds mechanism for fireplace sound
- Edited the locator for big towers for better placement
- Some small edits on the voxel meshes