Server is missing

Yesterday got this “Server missing” message after which game stopped.

then I got this

stopped Crayta process and started again, opened game, but got this soon after

ended up like that

killed again, restarted and got a very long load here

Which platform: PC

Which input: keyboard + mouse

Your Crayta username: strowk

Game seen in (including “Hub” or “Editor for XYZ”): Editor of Nuclear Gear Snake

How regularly do you see this? (E.g. 2/3 times - please try 3 times if possible): 3 times, but now seems fine again for a time being

Time + date seen: about 21PM Berlin time 16 Aug 2021

Version number (found in Help tab in Settings): 0.7.619.108548

While I was compiling this and Nuclear Gear Snake was open, something got broken again and game went into “Loading Crayta” again. Restarted and got stuck at “Joining The Hub”

This appears to be a server crash (normally the cause of the 60 seconds timer on missing server) can you describe what you were doing when you caused this crash so we can track down a reproduction method?

It’s normally the case when an infinite loop is found in the lua that the server will crash. The rest of the symptoms would appear to be you trying to rejoin that faulty server (already joining server), then causing the issue again (missing server) and then a new server starting up (the long load).

can you describe what you were doing when you caused this crash

Nothing in particular. Adding voxels, removing voxels, writing scripts, just looking at them…
Also - I did not cause the crash, it was happening entirely on its own and not only for me

Same day lots of people reported problems and there was also announcement - Discord

it have nothing to do with the game itself, something broken in infra, I figure