Strange bug with neon mesh

Describe the bug:

During a couple of days I had serious problems to join to my game “Outfits NPC showcase”. The main problem was really crazy loading times, like 5 min, doing some boucles between “connecting” and “loading”.

In some cases I was able to join and tried to fix it. The thing that worked is deleting a couple of the new neon meshes “Road marking Curved arrow (small)”. The meshes were rescaled but I don’t remember what size.

After AJ asked me for it, tried to reemulate the bug but I wasn’t capable, seems working even with the meshes. So don’t take 100% sure about this bug, but I though it could be interesting if someone has same issues to track it and compare it.

How do you cause this bug?
-Using “Road marking Curved arrow (small)”, scaled.

Screenshots / video of bug:
With this happened.

With this was fixed.

Which platform: PC / Epic

Which input: Controller / keyboard + mouse

Your Crayta username: Tumbak7

Game seen in (including “Hub” or “Editor for XYZ”): “Outfits Npcs showcase”, editor and play mode.

How regularly do you see this? (E.g. 2/3 times - please try 3 times if possible): Happened like 6 times.

Time + date seen: 29/07/22 - 31/07/22

Hi @tumbak7,

I’ve put the details into a report our side which we’ll look into to try and repro it our end.

Thanks for the report!

1 Like

Hi @tumbak7,

I’ve tried to reproduce this with a copy of the game you mentioned, but I’m not having any luck even after scaling the arrows. Can you let us know if you have this occur again and try to leave the game in that state until we can grab a copy?

Thanks!

1 Like

I didn’t have that weird bug again, it was very strange. I will keep an eye on it this week and if I see something I will tell you, if not, probably was some random behaviour :sweat_smile: