The evoxel files: declassified has been released on Crayta.
Evoxel files was created between April 19th and April 23 2021, as part of the Alien Conspiracy: Classified game jam.
The goal of the game is to survive as long as possible on a small plateau, all the while being chased by hundreds of cheerful pink evoxels, avoiding crossing green evoxels, and dodging speeding blue evoxels.
Players are ranked by time survived on a weekly basis, as well as all-time.
You can change the post processing effect by interacting with 1 of the 2 buttons on the side of the waiting room.
Evoxels are a homage to the game Evoxel, by Mochi.
- Fixed a problem where no one could spawn in certain circumstances
- Post process will properly reset lighting if an alternate post process is enabled, and you die in game
- Disabled jumping
- Properly calculate movement independent of framerate (Fixes game on PC)
- You should no longer maintain velocity if respawned while falling
- If you somehow manage to get above the command center, you should now die
- Leaving the ground at all while playing will now kill you
- There is no longer a small window to re-enter the arena after the last person dies, and before the round actually ends
- Hyperdrive animation will loop
- Add blue border to dialog text
- Client is now only responsible for their own hit detection
- Dialog box is now slightly transparent, so you can see the evoxels following you
- Evoxels will now longer look up/down
- Timer will now persist shortly after dying
- Floodlights will turn off while in outline/8-bit mode
- outline/8-bit mode will turn off after dying