Describe the bug:
Trying out using mobile Touch UI via Facebook Gaming. The direction controller on the left seems to send a “button pressed” and “button released” event in quick succession even when I’m (for example) dragging right without releasing. This happens in simulation and using my phone.
How do you cause this bug?
- Create a simple game with a script on the user with an “OnButtonPressed” event and “OnButtonReleased” event.
- capture the names of the buttons and print to console
- preview in touch simulation or in mobile device using FB Gaming
- Drag the ‘virtual joystick’ on left of screen
- Note in the console that multiple pressed and released events occur even though you have not released the ‘stick’
Screenshots / video of bug:
Which platform: PC / Stadia
FB Gaming (I have a Mac so no Epic for me)
Which input: Controller / keyboard + mouse
Your Crayta username:
Game seen in (including “Hub” or “Editor for XYZ”):
How regularly do you see this? (E.g. 2/3 times - please try 3 times if possible):
Time + date seen:
17th - 19th Nov '22