A new package/blueprint by Denior for the Living City Build Jam (2022).
A simple package where you can add a giant turtle to your games. will explain how it works below:
- Go to the community section within your game and enter in the search engine: Turtle Island
- Install it
- Go to template and drag the Turtle template to the World
- Go to create a new game
- Find Turtle Island: Blueprint
Mainly you have the most practical option which is to use the standard all-inclusive turtle. In all of them you have the movement of the turtle, the sounds and the water, in this one you also have the nature and constructions (511 entities).
2- TURTLE EMPTY
The empty turtle weighs the least. It only includes the voxels without any other decoration (20 entities).
3- TURTLE NATURE
The nature turtle comes with the same as the standard one but without the buildings in case you want to add your own. You can also use the buildings or water as a template (315 entities).>
- Natural Enviroment Effects by DryCoast
- Rotate and Move by Unit 2 Games
- Mighty Animations by Mightykho
- Simple Animation by AdamO_Crayta