UE4-Crayta Crash

Describe the bug:
The game is forced closed and a Crayta Crash Reporter is generated.

How do you cause this bug?
I try to play the game the crash occurs during the load screen, and also when loading from one game to another.

Screenshots / video of bug:

Which platform: PC

Which input: keyboard + mouse

Your Crayta username: Euboe#9563

Game seen in (including “Hub” or “Editor for XYZ”): Loading screen

How regularly do you see this? (E.g. 2/3 times - please try 3 times if possible): Every time I play

Time + date seen: 08/04/22 @ 20:20 BST

Version number (found in Help tab in Settings): 0.f1.133.119466

(PC only) hardware specs (upload dxdiag file if possible - Open and run DxDiag.exe):

Time of this report: 4/8/2022, 20:39:07
         Machine name: OLIVER-COMPUTER
           Machine Id: {D7BC21DB-AB0E-41DD-AC9A-FDDA63EA68AE}
     Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 19044) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
             Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
  System Manufacturer: LENOVO
         System Model: 4524C25
                 BIOS: LENOVO BIOS Rev: 1.0 (type: BIOS)
            Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
               Memory: 16384MB RAM
  Available OS Memory: 16342MB RAM
            Page File: 11417MB used, 7356MB available
          Windows Dir: C:\Windows
      DirectX Version: DirectX 12
  DX Setup Parameters: Not found
     User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
   System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
      DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
             Miracast: Available, no HDCP

Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DirectX Database Version: 1.0.8
DxDiag Version: 10.00.19041.0928 64bit Unicode

Remember!
The more information you provide, the more likely it is that this bug can be fixed quickly! Also, if this was discussed in Discord / Reddit / elsewhere, it might help to include a screenshot of that discussion!

3 Likes

Yeah, i have the same problem.

1 Like

Hey there @Euboe !

Thank you for the information provided, sorry to see this issue occurring to you. Our internal team is already investigating this issue, in hopes to have this resolved soon, please send those crash reports every time you get one, this helps us narrow down the causes.

Hey there @SylGames!

To better assist us, as your comment was brief, just making sure for you as well; if you can send those reports when you get them.

Especially since more then one person is possibly affected, we want to make sure if this issue is the same. We would like to make sure that your issue is not a separate issue.

IF the issue occurs again, feel free to reply to this thread, with your information as well; following the template used to report bugs.

For @Euboe and @SylGames, i have updated the ticket and will continue to update that ticket with what ever information you may provide. :v:

Happened again this time transferring from one game to another, EPIC allowed me to join and edit a game, and join and play a few games and then this happened so it doesn’t happen every time. Also been using Stadia through the browser and no problems there, but I do prefer using EPIC as its just better IMO.

1 Like

Thank you for the additional information + Image, I have updated the ticket with that information. :slight_smile:

Hi Kathel,

The problem persists which makes it hard to create or play on Crayta, unless I use Stadia through the browser which is not ideal due to it being through the browser and on Stadia. I was wondering considering this all started since the new battle pass, would you recommend I uninstall Crayta/Epic and reinstall it?

Hey there @Euboe @SylGames,

As a fix has not been pushed out yet, Uninstalling & re-installing is definitely worth trying.

I would like to suggest as well to try:

• Ensuring that the graphic card drivers are up to date.
  • Switch to DX11
    (Add -dx11 on the command line when running the game from EGS)

Hope this helps in the mean time! - Feel free to reply if this does or does not temporarily fix the issue ; that way I can leave a comment on the ticket. :v:

Yeah, i did it and Crayta improves, but sometimes happens again. Anyway thank you for your help.

This is still happening…

It is better than before but sometimes it happens

1 Like

04/05/22 - Still happening, even after I have re-downloaded Epic and Crayta and verified files. Should note that this crash only started happening after the launch of the new Battle Pass.

1 Like

Thank you for the additional information!
I have added this info to the ticket. I appreciate your patience while we are trying to get this resolved.

ami tambien me pasa ese error y no me deja jugar
como lo arreglo?

Pues ya se ha actualizado Crayta, ya deberia de ir bien

recien pongo el crayta y me aparecio denuevo asi q capas q lo desintale y instale

Puede ser que algunos juegos creados por la comunidad esten mal optimizados y no pueden ser cargados a la hora de jugar. Te sucede al entrar en Crayta o al intentar probar un juego? Desinstalar e instalar suele funcionar

Me sisece al entrar a crayta y ya lo desinstale y instale pero sigue sin funcionar

Hi @DARIAN_XD_LC,

I wondered if you could let me know your Crayta username so that I can try to locate your crash reports please?

@Euboe Could you confirm if you’re still seeing this crash on the latest live game? I’m checking to make sure there is a report in for this and will chase it up.

Mi nombre del juego es DORIAN1265 y si me sigue pasando el error es solo cuando entro al juego