This package provides a compass across the top of the screen to direct the user to various things.
- Customizable colors
- Custom images
- Font Awesome icons
- Google Material icons
- Dot indicator
- Square indicator
- Variable opacity name and distance displays based on what you’re actually looking towards
- Install the “User Compass” pacakge.
- Place the User Compass Template on the user
- For each entity you want to direct the user to, add a “compassTargetScript” to the new userCompassTemplate1 on the User
- Set the entity to point towards, the name of the target, and the type of indicator you want to display
Optionally, you can display the target icon in the world, above the target itself. To do this, check off “Display World Indicator”, and input the minimum distance the player should be from the target to see it.
You should be good to go!
Preview Video: User Compass Package (Crayta) - YouTube