The User Stash package is a way to allow users to save and load items outside of their inventory. Think of it as a storage chest that players use to clear up their hotbar.
- Go to the community tab and search “User Stash”
- Install the package
- Drag the UserStash script folder onto the user template
- Drag the StashChest into the world
There are a few properties that can be used here to customise the way the stash works.
- maxSize = This sets the overall size of the stash
- stashFullMsg = The message to appear when attempting to deposit an item and the stash is full
- inventoryFullMsg = The message to appear when attempting to withdraw an item and the inventory is full
- errorMsgShowTime = How long the error message stays on screen for
- saveVersion = Used to track the save version, changing this will wipe any data with a different version next time a player loads into the game
If you want multiple containers/chests to act as different stashes then simply give them a unique
stashID on the stashScript
The inventory is on the left and the stash is on the right
Any suggestions, issues, questions always welcome either here or on Discord (https://discord.gg.crayta)