Describe the bug:
Sometimes (I think always at the second time) world widgets do not reload after changing their code (this does not involve running preview, just reloading widgets while in editor).
How do you cause this bug?
- Place widget in the world ( in my case I am working on a template )
- enable “Left Source Editor” in Options->Source Editor Split Mode
- change that widget source
- widget is reloaded immediately after saving changes
- change it again
- second time it will not reload after saving changes, once it is broken, no changes will appear anymore unless you switch its type (f.e) to Screen and back
Which platform: PC
Which input: keyboard + mouse
Your Crayta username: str-read
Game seen in (including “Hub” or “Editor for XYZ”): Editor for Neonix ( in Court template currently )
How regularly do you see this? (E.g. 2/3 times - please try 3 times if possible): seem to be always
Time + date seen: 23.09.2021
Version number (found in Help tab in Settings): 0.d3.48.110757