WorldList

WorldList v1.0

I am often frustrated by the fact that the hierarchy is not visible while previewing the game, so I made this tool which let’s you explore the hierarchy while the game is running. This gives you the possibility to move to entities or delete them. You can also explore objects attached to players.

Attach the WorldListUser template to your user template and press R by default. You can change the key to open the ui and click sfx.

Post here for any comment, suggestion or question.

3 Likes

I’m sure this will be helpful for a very lot of people ! Nice one Czinczar !

1 Like

Oh this is amazing! I use spawn / attach a lot and it is so frustrating to work “blind”. I was thinking of doing a version of this but I’m rubbish at UI and this looks fantastic!

1 Like

Did you both try it? Did you find any bug?

I’ll give it a try this weekend and let you know.

1 Like

So did you find any bug? Do you any suggestion? Did you find it easy to use?

Hey - I meant to say that I tried this and it worked great. It showed the NPCs I spawned as being children of “world” rather than the entity I attached them to but this could be correct. It was so helpful!

1 Like

Yes, apparently all NPCs are detached from their parent at run time and have no parents. Thanks for testing it. I have an update where you can print information in the console about any object.

1 Like